Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the treatment of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current regulations in this matter.
You state that the data that you provide us, now or in the future, is correct and truthful and you make the commitment to communicate any modification they may suffer. In the case of providing personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be filled in to be able to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data? The responsable party for the treatment of the personal data collected on this website is LA SALA DALIAS S.L., with address in Ctra. San Carlos, KM. 12, 07850 Santa Eularia des Riu - Ibiza (Balearic Islands). You can contact our Privacy Manager at email@example.com
2. Why do we treat your data? The data of our users will be treated for management purposes regarding the relationship with them, the attention to your requests and queries, the administration and management of the security of the web and the fulfillment of our legal obligations. This data will be equally dealt with for analytical purposes and for the improvement of the quality of our services. The data provided in the comment publication forms will be dealt with for the administration of this functionality. Likewise, we will treat your data for sending newsletters and informative notifications from LAS DALIAS.
3. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship that you maintains with us and in any case during the periods stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and during the necessary time to attend to possible responsibilities born of the treatment. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. The information related to navigation will be canceled, once the web connection is complete and the statistics are completed. The data processed for the sending of informative notifications will remain valid until you request their deletion.
4. Who can we share your data with? Your data will only be communicated to third parties via legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. Legal basis of the treatments. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our users, compliance with our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website, and for the sending of informative notifications. The transfer of communications by electronic means is based on the consent of the interested party.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are dealing with your personal data and, in that case, accessing it. You can also request that your data be rectified when inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as requesting its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In that case, we will only deal with the data affected for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of other people. In certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also oppose the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense
of claims. Likewise and under certain conditions you can request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another person in charge of the treatment.
You may revoke the consent you have provided for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to your withdrawal, and present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request a cancellation of our mailing lists you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request via postal mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in the section “Who is responsible for the processing of your data?”. This request must be accompanied by a copy of your national identity document or other valid document that identifies you by postal mail or electronic to the addresses indicated in the section “Who is responsible for the processing of your data?”.
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at http://www.agpd.es.
Artisan qualityHandmade products
Original productUnique products made in Ibiza
Discover ...your favorite stores
Secure paymentSSL secure payment